Lake rules for 2021:
- Arrival time: 13.00 and latest departure time: 10.00 am
- Shower and toilet are free, use them. Keep it clean. Please, report damage or faults to the bailiff.
- Please provide your own large unhooking mat, landing net (42″minimum), large flotation weigh sling and carp care kit.
- No fish sacking.
- There are no bait bans, however all particles/nuts must be properly prepared before arrival on site and used in sensible quantities.
- Bait boats are permitted as long as used sensibly. No own boats. Please be considerate of other anglers! Our boats are to be used for baiting up and landing fish only. Deposit required. Courtesy boat available for snagged fish.
- A maximum of 3 rods per angler, rods must not be left unattended. Minimum line – 15lb breaking strain. No braided mainline, braided leaders or lead core. No fixed leads, safe rigs only.
- Fishing is permitted from marked swims only. ‘Buddy’ bivvies between swims are not allowed.
- Trees and lakeside vegetation not to be damaged in any way by anglers. Weekly maintenance of grass, trees and swims will be carried out to ensure the good upkeep of the lake.
- No swimming – No fires – No defecating around the lake. Drunkenness, antisocial, threatening behaviour etc. will not be tolerated. Offenders will be asked to cease fishing and leave the lake without any refund.
- No rubbish or human waste to be left in the swims or on the property. Please use the bins provided.
- Pets are not permitted.